Friday, July 22, 2011

Mommy and Sammy


This past week was a reflective week... so many things to be thankful about and to be mindful about. To be mindful that my times and my son's times are in His hands - but what blessedness to know what loving hands we are in. To be thankful for a earthly husband and daddy who have made many bold moves into the new frontier to allow us to live a life of true liberty in both the physical and spiritual sense. To be thankful for a daughter who is like my best companion and a sister who is more anxious for his brother's safety and well-being than the brother himself. For our family and close friends who stuck with us and adjusted their lives to accommodate us. 

But I trust in you, O Lord;
I say, “You are my God.”
My times are in your hand;
Psalm 31:14

No comments: