Tuesday, April 20, 2010

UK, till a later date...

The turn of events is just amazing and...who would have guessed that Dan's examinations would be postponed?  It has been a hectic past month, reading up on UK and understanding it, researching on appropriate accommodation for the whole family, linking up transportation from London, to Cornwall, to Lake District and finally to Scotland. Bookings at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen Cornwall and our special trip to a marine centre are all put on hold. Packages waiting to be collected at Melvin and Viola's house...the list goes on.

In all honesty, I was really looking forward to this trip but you know....I do not feel at all disappointed. Just yesterday, as I had time to pick up a new book to read and look at Sarah and Samuel and my husband...and there's just so much to thank God about. A new lease of life with my God given family:) We still hope to make there - in Oct. 

No comments: