Thursday, April 22, 2010

Head Turner Designs

I did a double take the other day at Cold Storage when I saw the humble baking powder and baking soda dressed in understated beauty. Woo hoot! I have always had a soft spot for beautiful design and this was just irresistible. Well, it gave me an excuse to do a minor revamp on my baking goods. And it is in good time after many attempts of struggling with plastic bags, ziplock and bottles and spilling stuff onto my kitchen top. Some new spanking containers [which allow me to see if stock is running low] that I got at Robinsons at  a hefty discount, a new baking glove from Daiso and laminated recipe cards... this will surely simplify my baking process not to mention, put a smile on my face whenever I see the lovely and clean designs. 

All said, Daniel thinks it is all but whims and fancies...haha. Well, girls like all things nice:)



No comments: