Friday, October 16, 2009

Looking for A Wife


My name is Samuel Tan Hsien-Ern. Some call me SamSam, some call me Sammy, some call me Didi and some call me Mimi. I have just turned 15 months & I love to make new friends.

My Resume
Education: Studying in School of Tots [mommy says its the best preschool in Singapore:)]
Songs I can sing [in part]: God made Me, The BIBLE, Do A Deer
Words I can say: Quite a lot as I like to repeat after adults
Favorite Word: Shoe [cos I like to go out]
Favorite Fruit: Kiwi & grapes
Favorite Food: Junk Food [much to mommy's dismay]
Hobbies: Playing with Sarah, Playing with Switches, Playing Hide and Seek
Ambition: To be a Big Boy

I think my daddy and mommy have started praying for a wife for me. I really love them but I have always thought they were a strange couple. Well, in any case, if you happen to fit the bill, can you ask your mommy to contact my mommy, so they work out a training plan for you? Here are flowers for you:)

No comments: