Saturday, January 03, 2009

Week 6 [22-28 Dec]

This Christmas week was really a time to catch up with the extended family. Thank you Lord for the family who have covered me with much prayer and showered much love to Sarah and Samuel. 

Breakfast at Kallang Subway


Daniel has always wished that he could minister and spend time with Natalie and Emily and he was glad to have them over. These 2 girls have the sweetest hearts. During the year 2008 and my hospital stays, they have drawn for me several lovely cards. Cousin Natalie and Emily are also very patient children and they are wonderful playmates to Sarah. 
Anyway, Daniel turned ice-cream chef that day with cousins Natalie and Emily. Up on the menu was milo ice cream with chocolate chip and horlick ice cream with honey comb. The perfect dessert for a Christmas party. Our young ice-cream chefs just couldn't resist downing ice- cream leftovers and milo and horlick powder:) 



Christmas lunch at Auntie Fung's lovely house. It was roast beef, ham and yummy hotdogs. A special menu of organic salad and baked miso cod was prepared just for me. 





Christmas Dinner at Auntie Poh Tin's house. I thank God for my aunties and cousins who encouraged me through prayer and their smses. Sadly, I didn't manage to take a family photo that night.


Sarah and cousin Shayna  - Santa's little helpers

Boxing Day 'breadfast feast' with Uncle Dr Chua

Little Sarah opening all the presents

No comments: