Thursday, July 09, 2009

Thank God for Life

It was a bizzare 2 weeks that gone by
  • I got the mumps and couldn't put my toothbrush into my mouth for a few days 
  • Samuel had fever for 8 days and it finally went down and rash came out
  • Sarah had cough
  • Rubi, my helper fell ill for the 1st time since she worked with us
  • Daniel went off for his reservist
  • My MIL's helper flew back to her country
I went for my 3 monthly check yesterday and scan and I really praise and thank God for life again - not just for my life, but for my children's, my husband's, my family's and my church. I can never imagine how precious everyone is and how really everyone is meant to live for God and for each other. Reading is 8.6 - a tad higher than the last but nonetheless, a good result. 

No comments: