Sunday, July 12, 2009

Remember what God has done..July 2008

Since last week...the events that happened a year ago have been vivid in my mind and I am rendered speechless everytime I look at myself and Samuel now. Our lives and state of health we have now is all owed to Him, to none of our credit. Particularly, this week a year ago, our hearts were hopeful but wrenched with fear at how the major operation on 15 July 2008 would turn out to be. There was so much, so much, so much uncertainty. But still much hope as we waited to see how God would fulfill His promise to us. It was a sober and thoughtful and prayerful week for many.

The entries for this week would be devoted to my God and how He has kept His promise & delivered me and Samuel from the throes of danger, uncertainity and death to the wonders of His love, His work, His miracle and life. 

To Him we owe...
Everything and More

No comments: