Friday, April 24, 2009

A Note From Sarah's Daddy

Dearest Praying Friends,

Apr 25th will remain a very significant day in our lives together as a family. It is a mile-Stone in our lives in many ways. We remember God in His sovereign ways and graces, And we also remember the memories surrounding the events of this date in the past 2 years. Similarly, we can never, and will NEVER forget the precious love, comfort, prayers and support all of you had shown to us during our times of need.  Through your words, thoughts and deeds both in person and through emails/smses, both at home and those overseas. We thank you for all you have done, and thank God for blessing us all (I hope you too) through these. We are still on this journey, preserved by His grace, and through your prayers on our behalf, for which we are always indebted. May I express once again our love and gratitude which transcends all temporal differences.

This evening we celebrate her 2nd birthday at the familiar grounds of Fairy Point Chalet 7. For many reasons, of which our tight schedule features most, we have not planned any large scale meeting like the past 2 years and have kept the guest list small. As we face the familiar sunset and the circling eagles, I am sure we will have fond memories of the time of worship and prayer we had together last year. I pray the Lord will preserve all of us, and bring us back together in warm fellowship in the Spirit, in due time, as we allow time to bring clarity and recovery from where we have left off.

Allow us as a family to express to you all our Love and Gratitude in our Lord Jesus Christ.

The Lord Bless You all,
Daniel, Joann, Sarah and Samuel

3 comments:

Clarinda said...

Dear Joann & Family,

Clarinda said...

Dear Joann & Family,

Thank you for sharing your blessed lives with me. Joann, I have to admit that since you told me about your blog after we finally managed to arrange our May 8th date, something nudged me daily to come in here. I knew it had to be a time when I could calmly read this as there's so much love and emotion and sentiment and amazement as I recall that conversation we had on the phone. You guys are amazing and it is through your experiences that makes us believe that there really is a God!

Hugs Joann. See you next week.

Love,
Clarinda

joannteo said...

Dearest Clarinda,

Since my illness happened last year, several people in my past popped into my mind and I wondered if I would ever see them again - you are one of them. It was no accident that I bumped into you at the concert at the esplanade. It was a concert that someone bought tickets for Daniel and me to go and our paths managed to cross at that time and at that door. There is really a God, my dear friend and He loves you and your family very much. Can't wait to c u and Bernie.

Much love
joann