Tuesday, April 07, 2009

6th April

CA 125 - 6.7

My heart is thankful and sobered at the same time. This is a good reading. I guess I would constantly be confronted with the reality and brevity of life more often than the vast majority. This time as I await my results, I am also confronted with other realities...what I grew up with or rather, what I grew up into and the need to really know why I do the things I do, in particular, in the realm of God, church and the Christian life. With another new lease for the next 3 months till my next blood test, I commit the study of these issues to God and ask Him to enable me to know for myself firsthand what these all mean in the light of His Word rather than take them as it is simply because the 'church' has always done it this way. I believe His Word is sufficient and can stand on its own, apart from Christian decorum. Pretty excited but daunted at the same time to see what my study reveals...

No comments: