Thursday, January 24, 2008

A New Book and New Chapters

Finally, I think my aspirations of being a book writer and the time needed to do so is available to me. In the next few entries, I will attempt by the leading of the Spirit of God to pen down my thoughts, struggles and victories in this turn in my life. Contrary to books which has chapters drafted and crafted, I will write as God speaks to me. I pray that I would not write amiss but in all that we would see Christ.
In all honesty, I don't even know how an introduction to a book begins. And I am resisting the urge to open up a well read book, study its introduction and succumb to patterns of writing not because I am a proponent of post modernism but because I know how established patterns and systems have trapped me in the past to allow God to work freely and victoriously in my life. I ask that God would author these writings for Him alone, using my life as a means and an instrument for Him.

No comments: