Thursday, January 24, 2008

Introduction

Life doesn't lie within man's hands or within man's control. There is truly a greater Being who sees and knows and allows things to happen - simply because He has created us and He knows what is best for us. Over the past couple of years and in my late teens, my life has been nothing short of eventful. This particular situation is probably the most eventful ever [so far].
Perhaps, writers often write from a vantage point - upon hindsight and reflection, after the event has past and settled. In the penning of these chapters, I do not know what or how the ending would be. But I hope you would travel together with me on this journey as my Lord unfolds His plan for me and teaches me the lessons that He wants me to learn, day by day and that we would rejoice at prayers answered, victories won and glorify His name in heaven.
"For the illuminated believer, the unifying and satisfying element in every circumstance is always the glory of God." - Jim Berg, Created for His Glory

No comments: