Sunday, February 06, 2011

Yup...We Have Moved.

Pardon my non existence since the start of the 2011. We have moved and no I don't mean I got myself a new blog. But yup...our Big Move took place just before CNY. Our move was really a feat I must say. FEAT because we had so much furniture that we couldn't load it all up into a 24 foot truck [haha...the furniture was my doing but the 20 over boxes of books were entirely Dan's doing] and we needed the truck the come back on another day. FEAT because we were moving into an unfinished house that is filled with renovation debris. Amazing and crazy all at the same time. But we are very thankful to God for allowing this entire endeavor to come to pass. 

Today is Monday 7th Feb. About 98% of our boxes are unpacked - we have to thank Rubi for slogging it out with Dan and I. And our families for babysitting our ever active Sarah and Sammy. I have just cooked a simple lunch [of noodle soup] for the kids and I. Now, as they sleep, I am sitting in my new room, overlooking the balcony with my powerful internet connection and I am blogging. I think it is amazing...haha. We are thankful. 

No comments: