Sunday, February 20, 2011

Check This Out - WaterProof Bible ESV

Pardon my unusually trivial post. Just a year ago I was just wondering when will they produce waterproof bibles and my search last year only yielded KJV...now they have it in ESV. Haha...its really quite cool. I can't believe that it floats!! Well, at the moment, I can imagine that they are Sarah and Sammy proof. Very useful for mommies with active kids and mommies who have their hands wet most of the time from washing, cooking or cleaning up after the kids. I must say, it makes a good present and I would love to receive one too:)

Check out the people and their story behind the business of making waterproof bibles. 
http://www.bardinmarsee.com/

disclaimer: I'm not getting advertising fees for this but it will be cool to know that you got your waterproof bible from this post:)

2 comments:

Chiao Chyi said...

I'll get one for you :) and me, maybe hahaha. Then we can take it to the beach!

joannteo said...

You get me one and I will get you one:) That's fun!