Saturday, November 22, 2008

Week 2

My weekly routine consists of morning walks either at Tanjong Rhu or Bedok Reservoir as they are only about 7 mins drive from my place. Bedok Reservoir is a lovely place to walk - fresh 'green' air and lovely butterflies for Daniel and Sarah to run after. Anyone is more than welcome to join my family for a morning walk & run after Sarah..haha, juz drop me an sms:)  We thank God for another nice week as smses came. I hope it continues this way.


Thursday Afternoon - Swimming. It was an afternoon of splashing good time with Weining and Shasha. Weining is Daniel's cousin, and that makes her Sarah's Auntie. Shasha is the daughter of a dear colleague of mine who has passed on and she is really a splitting image of her beautiful mother. Having Shasha over to play is precious to me as her mom was precious to me. I was really glad to bring her out with Sarah. 

Thursday Evening - Hannah's 11 month celebration. Next to the pacifier, Hannah is Sarah's best friend. It is truly a blessing to see Hannah grow from strength to strength and to think that she will turn 1 in a month's time. Amazing grace!


Beautiful Bedok Reservoir and my walking path

The 3 butterfly catchers

Weining singing "The Hills are alive..."

Friday Morning - Bedok Reservoir. Our favourite morning haunt. Weining joined us that morning as she camped over at our place. After a red ant scare, Weining was happy just to be the certified 'butterfly net holder'. Sarah was a brave one...haha, following Daddy as he tried to find 'painted jezebels' and 'blue swallowtails'. A round of applause for the Butterfly Catchers.


Friday Evening - Gong Gong's Birthday. It is another year that God has preserved Gong Gong and given him good health - something that we cannot take for granted. With 4 generations under one roof, it was a nice and 'crammed' dinner.

Saturday Night - Waiting at the hospital. My sister goes into the labour ward requesting for 'hokkien mee'. Of course, I rolled my eyes at her request. Anyway, false alarm, so the family trudges back home. 

Sunday - Isabella is out!  At about 3 am, sis called to say 'She is ok. Baby is very cute'. It only dawned on me in the morning that baby Isabel had a very smooth delivery. Her mother sounded really awake and strong. Thank God for a uncomplicated delivery. 

Sunday - Samuel goes to church. Uncle YH takes some lovely shots of mommy and Samuel. 

No comments: