Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Fave-Chubbiest-Ice Cream Maniac Nephew

I love this pic - taken as I hung around with Josiah in Royal Ontario Museum
Josiah is a such a riot. He loves ice cream and is so focussed on eating his ice cream that he is oblivious that his ice cream has splattered on Dan pants and shoes - then again, he loves anything sweet and yummy and gooey. Whenever I see I him, I can't resist squeezing him and smothering him for at least 10 secs - after which he will yell and squirm in protest [haha..who wouldn't ]. But he is one smart lad - he can refuse me politely, often giving me a very logical mature reason. I think he is a little genius:) A holistic genius - one who is fully aware of his surroundings and a coward all at the same time. Josiah shares lots of similarities with Sarah - which is also why they get along just fine.

Josiah loves Samuel. "Samuel is my favorite friend", Josiah would chirp. But I would often catch him trying to provoke Samuel secretly [you should see his face of mischief] only to incur the wrath of Sammy, the little dragon. And they would engage in a shouting spar cos Samuel hates to be interrupted in his task. But strange enough, Samuel would sometimes respond, "It's ok".

That's dear Josiah. I think we would miss all of Josiah, and Hannah, and Joash and their Daddy and Mommy. 

But till the next time we meet - and I have a feeling it won't be too long:)


No comments: