Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Beautiful Morning


Our kids are pretty much over their jet lag - not because we are professional jet lag busters but we figured that our 7 hour stopover in Dubai did just the trick. 

Sarah and I had a good morning walk today at 7:30 am. I love these special times with her. She is really like my little best friend:) As we walked along the golf course, we observed a new lily patch growing at the edge of the pond, we saw an egret flying away and we gawked at the huge trampoline that was sitting right at the porch of one of our neighbor's house. Haha.

And we came back with beautiful natural decorations for our dining table - a brilliant idea that I learnt from Jan (my back to nature neighbor). Sarah picked up a yellow frangipani flower on our way back and the other two red flowers came from our very own frangipani tree. Place the flowers in a glass bowl of water and it just makes me smile:)

It's a beautiful morning:)

No comments: