Friday, November 23, 2012

A Nostalgic Weekend

Time stood still on a windy and cloudy morning as we rested from the week that past, especially Dan. As the smell of pancakes and the strains of beautiful music filled the house and we looked back at our photos from Sept - Nov, a wave of memories flooded back.  Philly, Toronto, time spent with my mom and our great family reunion. I am filled with much thanksgiving - knowing that we were creating many precious memories. Memories that would last us a lifetime. For the moment, I am happy to keep these fresh in my mind till the end of 2012. 

We are entering into the season of thanksgiving - for love of family and friends and for God who made it all possible. Sigh....nice:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs tan! I've dropped u two texts but havent got a reply from you. Anyway, 4E4' 2006 will be having a gathering on Dec 16 from 1pm-430pm. hope to see you thr!

Regards, jeslyn