Thursday, August 11, 2011

Drama Initiation: Caps for Sale


I don't know what is the attraction of this book that has captured its readers over the years but I borrowed it anyway. And Sarah and Sammy had a blast. The first time we read it, they were enraptured and amused as the plot unfolded and revealed what happened to the caps. The second time we read it...Sarah immediately got to her feet and she started acting out as I read. Sammy quickly followed suit. Hahaha [I just wished I could yank out my phone or vado and record it all down] It was thoroughly fascinating and amusing to watch. I was amazed that they could follow every word in the book and translated it to some form of accurate albeit exaggerated movement and their innovation at picking up all their pillows and stuff toys as their imaginary caps. It was those only reserved for mommy kinda moments because the next time, I asked them to do it again in front of Daddy and Grandma....they could not do it with the initial vigor and enthusiasm. 

Well, that was our bedtime book for many days to come. A great book for bringing out the actor in your kid.


No comments: