Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Visitors and more Visitors

Day 2 - 26 April 2007
I think my hubby did a excellent job in heralding the news of Sarah's birth...cos many, many came to see Sarah.
The first were my parents...
Gong Gong and Po Po

Pastor, Auntie Diana and the Bible Study Ladies and of course Auntie Dawn

Daniel's colleagues - Melvin and Jonathan

Lena, Mom and Baby

Boh and Shaz - my teaching pals

The young adults - Mingyong & Weifang, Wendy, Kim and Lishan [and pardon my photography skills - I have C-section Josh out]
My ole ole time pals - Jean and Ally.
Then ...the visitors just came streaming in and Sarah's Mommy couldn't keep up with the photo taking cos Sarah was crying. Jem, Auntie Joy and Uncle Kwai Sang, Aunty Fan & Family, Auntie Ling, Dr Chua, Mrs Chua, Auntie Fong Meng...zzzzzzz

No comments: