Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My first contact with Baby

Day 1 - 25 April 2007 11:30 pm


GA really knocked me out. I heard that I was in the operating theatre for about 30 mins after the operation before they wheeled me into the room. The first thing I knew when I woke up was to see my family looking at me. My first question, "How does the baby look?" Shu Shu Darrell replied through my sleepy eyes, "The baby is cute." It all seemed very unreal to me. Then they started showing me video clip of baby Sarah crying and crying and crying.


Day 2 - 26 April 2007 12: 00 am
By the time the family left to rest after waiting for a long time for mommy and baby, I wanted to see baby and carry her for the first time.

There she is, in my arms. All flushed and red. Like a little oriental princess. Till today, I find the miracle of birth a very amazing act of God.

No comments: