Friday, August 26, 2005

Welcome to 3E4!

Welcome dear readers. Let me introduce you to my form class - 3E4. This is the first batch of non USSS students that I had to deal with at a much personal level. It is one of the largest classes in FTp [43]. Sigh...challenges, anyway, kinda used to it by now. Technically, I was supposed to abandon them in July due to new tasks assigned to me. But after 1) contemplation and 2) persuasion, 3) begging and 4) crying to the Principal, I managed to continue in my role till the end of the year [apparently, in the 4 options, at least 2 are exaggerations, hahah - *shrug* it makes good dramatic effect and evokes sympathy]. Anyway, getting on with my story. I can summarise this class or rather the individuals in the following list of adjectives and phrases:
  • Strange
  • Quirky
  • Loud
  • Sweet
  • Heartwarming
  • United [mostly the girls, the guys are a little 'nua']
  • Dirty [the class is like a pig sty and the duty roster never seems to work]
  • Hysterical [really, they never fail to make me laugh]
  • Contemplative [euphemism for daydreaming] and finally
  • Blessed [cos they have a teacher like me, hahaha]

Its really funny that in camp, some started to call me Aunite Joann. They sounded just like the BFC youths. It is all because of our infamously notorious teenager who goes by the name of Chen Jianwei. Yes, he is the one who howls, convulse violently on the floor and does all the strangest things possible. Anyway, my class stayed at Pasir Ris for the first half of the camp, so I did not get to see them till much later. But it was still fun...well, without further ado, let me introduce you to faces of my class.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Guess why they are hugging me so tightly? Cos they are wet and I am dry! That is half of my class. The other half never made it to my checkpoint cos of heavy downpour.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The noisy and giggly girls who always smuggle tidbits into class which ends up with me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The sweet, diligent and quiet girls,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another group of good girls.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Naughty Huiling and Carmen

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The look-quiet-but-not-so quiet girls.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

My class trying to cook their dinner.

As usual, the boys are absent in the photos. They are either too 'nua' or too macho for photo taking. Well, hope you all enjoyed this brief introduction.

No comments: