Friday, February 11, 2005

14th Feb

Finally, he's coming back...on Valentine's Day. I thank God for His faithfulness in healing Daniel and allowing him precious time to read and study His word. I thank you friends for your prayers. Well, can't help the misty veil that covers my eyes everytime I hear this song...a song my hubby always sings to me whenever he hears it play on his pocket pc.

A Love Forevermore

No flower in the spring, no summer's breeze
No early autumn colouring, nor candle in the winter's window
Can compare to your bright smile

You walk into this place
Heaven's brightness seems to frame your pretty face
And all the while I know the secret
Your outward beauty's from within

I thank my God for every memory
You're always brightening my day
I'm blessed to know that we are both committed
To each other every waking moment

You're everything to me
My sweet companion you shall always ever be
I want to say I dearly love you
Both right now and evermore

I thank you for your life
I thank you for your time
I thank you for your love
Be my love forevermore

No comments: