Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Seven Blessed Years and more...


We never got around to celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary. I think I was still recovering from post operation complications of a messed-up intestinal system and a very bloated stomach. This year, things are exceptionally normal. And it truly is a blessing when life has a chance to fall into routine. I am quietly thankful that God has heard and I am still praying: that I will be around for my family, for my husband, for Sarah and Samuel. Just the other day, Sarah looked at our wedding photos. She saw Daddy, Mommy & virtually all of the family. But she had a look of incredulity on her face. "Where is Sarah?" she asked. 
Hahaha...our dear little Sarah just wasn't used to seeing Daddy and Mommy without Sarah. "You are there. In Daddy and Mommy, " I replied. "God had already created you since the beginning of time. You were just waiting to come out." 
It seems like nothing has changed, but everything has changed. Looking at our wedding program again and the songs which Daniel selected with much prayer for our wedding, I love every of the songs and they mean even much more today. God has been our source and strength when all else seems to fail and we pray that He would draw us closer to Him as the years go by. 

Till death do us part.
31 Aug 2002

No comments: