Sunday, March 01, 2009

Catching Up in a Nutshell

I think I am a couple of weeks behind in my blogging...kinda lost count. Well, here is a whirlwind of updates of the more significant events as well as time spent with my family and School of Tots.  

School of Tots with Kor Kor Kenneth
A special helper popped by School of Tots - my ex-student Kenneth Lai. He is the type of student that every teacher probably needs: a living organizer. He would remind me to collect this form, money or something that slipped my mind when I was his form teacher. Well, he dropped me an email one day after catching up with  my life on my blog and volunteered his services for School of Tots. It is really nice to catch up with Kenneth and spend time with him. After so many years, he still makes a great teacher helper:)

Lunch Date with Gracie
Hmm...Gracie and me go a long way back. She was 12 when I became her tuition teacher. Now she is turning 21 and going off to Australia for her studies. Unknown to the both of us, that year forged great ties that would be never be untied. I thank God for that opportunity. Well, it was a healthy farewell lunch at Green Room. I was so glad to be able to meet up with her. 

I am remembering you and praying for you, dear Gracie:)

Homecooked Thai Dinner with the Josh, Jan and Jan's Mom

A healthy and yummy Thai dinner at the Ngs. The happy faces pretty summed up how we were that day. 

Lunch with Jan and her Mom


Well, it was my turn to bring mom and daughter and granddaughter out for some dim sum and seafood at Crystal Jade. 
 
Sarah and Samuel at Ikea
Samuel finally had a paradigm shift and new perspective in life...cos he can finally sit on a high chair [haha]. It makes him feel less left out. That's me and my two bundles of joy at Ikea.

Little Sarah and the Flying Kite 
Evening walks at Stadium cove allow Sarah to see huge dogs, many children and flying kites. 

No comments: