Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Week 11 [27 Jan - 1 Feb]


CNY visitation was a reflective time for me because last year, this time, I was in the hospital. Reunion dinners were cancelled because I was going through my first operation. This year, to even be able to visit family and friends is truly a blessing to me that I cannot take for granted. Thank God for a busy week:)
Sarah is all ready to collect hongbaos - with her cheongsam top that Shu Shu Darrell bought from China, her cute denim skirt, new white sandals and of course, the potent flu germs that came with the festive season. Blessed New Year to everyone!

Sunday Afternoon - Reunion lunch with Agong and Ama



Ama & her darling grandson
Agong and his beloved Sarah

Monday - Visit to Gong Gong's House




Tuesday - Dinner with the Teos


I still find it very amusing that it is almost close to impossible to get a group shot with the Teos. 

Fri Evening - Celebrating Mabel's Birthday


A nice simple birthday meal with our faithful helper at the school of tots.

Sat Afternoon - Shah and Naz visit

Shah & Naz all decked out in auspicious colors. A pity no one brought me purple oranges with yellow polka dots;)

Class 4E1 & 4E2 Visits
Kor Kor Watson and Sammy


Sat Evening - Dinner at Uncle Chiew's Place

Samuel with his bevy of aunties. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

Sunday Evening - Visit to Godpa and Godma's House
 
Auntie Karen, Uncle Jonathan and Baby Aidan
Godma & Baby Samuel
The 2 active boys
Godpa Melvin and Godma Viola with the kiddos

No comments: