Friday, October 05, 2007

Updates

Quite a lot of events went by over the 2 weeks of my blog absence. In the midst of all these things, there were a lot of thoughts, reflections and questions going through my mind - perhaps as the day arrives for me to return back to work, the greater the need for me to sort out my priorities in life and what God intends for me. Well...till the next entry. In the meantime, photo updates.

Lunch with Van. A nice time of catching up and talking and eating and talking and eating...

Wedding Rehearsal of Pui Shung and Angelyn. In truth, one word to summarize this wedding - FINALLY. Just thinking back of friendships between Angelyn and Pui Shung...it really dates long time back, especially with Pui Shung. I am just really happy for them and I pray that they would strive to put God in the centre of everything they do.

Farewell to Gail who left for Cambridge to study Medicine. Brilliant young lady...sigh, only started to get to know her a little better just before she left.

The Wedding

My dearest husband and dearest cute cute:)

Ah-Yis posing elegantly

Ah-Yis not posing elegantly [kinda like these alternative shots]

No comments: