Sunday, October 07, 2007

Crossroad in Life

This past week and weekend has been a quite intense and it will continue to be as I sort out my priorities. I am definitely not even halfway done. What is God's purpose for me at this point in my life? Has it changed? If so, what does it mean? Priorities as a child of God, a wife, a mother, a daughter are top on my list. Sorting out some resolutions, committing to the Lord and asking Him to bring them to pass based on the above priorities takes up about 3/4 of my time. - In addition, the aspects of work and ministry that needs to be committed by means of reading and praying [during those in between times when Sarah is asleep or away with her grandparents. Where is the Lord leading me in my ministry at work? - To continue in school or to move out. Where is the Lord leading me in my ministry in church? - I enjoy to serve in many areas, from publicity, to singing, to youth, to children to ladies but priorities means that some of these have to be put aside. Many thoughts and much discipline.
I am very thankful to have a husband who loves and seeks God to lead and direct my thoughts in this area - like a shepherd leading a blind sheep. Do pray for me as I seek the Lord and desire to enjoy peace and confidence, knowing that I am in the centre God's will.
A little nice getaway at a nice part of Singapore

No comments: