Monday, July 23, 2007

31 years and counting...

Since first coming into contact with the church, Bible stories, Christians etc at the age of 5, God has continually revealed Himself as a loving, powerful and wonderful Father. It is amazing that I am 3 decades old (haha) + 1 - and since my last birthday, I have concluded that age is nothing to hide or be embarrassed about but rather a reminder of the extent and extend of God's grace and mercy. This birthday is definitely special - cos I have a special gift and heritage in the form of baby Sarah. I never fail to look at Sarah in amazement as I see how perfect God's creation and plan is. Let's wait expectantly to see what God has in store for me for the new year:)
Yummy ice-cream cake from David & CC

Our 1st family bday shot. In our excitment in not letting the cake melt, we didn't take a photo with the rest of the family. Pity-there's still next year

Family Dinner at Tung Lok seafood.

No comments: