Monday, June 18, 2007

To Hong Kong - 25 -27 May 2007

For the very first time, we had to leave Sarah behind Singapore while we attended the 2nd part of Godpa and Godma's wedding in Hong Kong. Sarah's grandparents were more than willing to look after her while her parents were away. I am thankful for this short break where I could reflect on the events of the month. Many thoughts came to my mind on my flight there - in particular, how 1 month passed so fast. And not just 1 month, but the entire pregnancy since last Sept. I still feel very awed sometimes at how God's will unfolds in our lives. Only Trust Him!
Arrived in Hong Kong about midnight. Felt hungry and found this lovely eatery just round the corner from our hotel.

Tucking into a yummy bowl of beef brisket

At the wedding - Daniel and Melvin

Some of the Singaporean guests at the wedding

No comments: