Monday, June 18, 2007

1 Month and 10 Days old - June Camp 2007

Sarah's 3rd Travelling Adventure - Sebana Cove and Marina Desaru


This camp was a very special one for me. Firstly, Dan, Sarah and I were going together as a family and secondly, my Daddy and Mummy were coming along with us for the first time on the pretext of taking care of Sarah and me:) I have been praying for this day to come but in all honesty, I had doubts that it would be answered. God is good and works inspite of us and our unfaithfulness. It was a real blessing as we were allocated a room that was very idyllic - not to mention - it was tucked away in a far corner of the resort. But my parents appreciated the serenity of the place - so did we.

Sarah's 1st long distance travel in the car and her carseat. She did surprisingly well. She did not cry for the 2 hours we bobbed along the north south highway - of course with the help of trusty pacificer.


This was where we stayed - Classic 2 Room A5. My parents sitting by the bench just outside our apartment.

The tranquil morning view of the pier just outside our apartment.
This got Dan really excited. Imagine having your own pier to fish at anytime of the day.
Dan back in his natural elements. A big catch on the 1st day - Seabass. Darrell caught one too - a bigger one.
Note the wide smile on Dan's face.
Surveying his fishing grounds.
Dawn and Henry came to visit. Yes, we were that far away.


Pastor, Auntie Diana, Charissa and baby Sarah.
Sis Wilnie and Auntie Chee Kit with Sarah.
That's Daddy.

That's mummy feeding Sarah.
Dan and me.

No comments: