Sunday, July 30, 2006

Belated Birthday Celebrations


My ole buddies, ole pals since Secondary school, Ally and Jeannette...I think they have been with me through much of my life. They were my bridesmaids during my wedding. While Dennis (church wedding coordinator) was frantically searching for my father as he had to walk me down the aisle, daddy, me, Ally and Jeannette were sitting snuggly in the bridal car waiting for the cue.

That's my Sunday school class with the annual birthday cake. On my right, Pui Shung whose birthday was on that Sunday.

Night's out with 3 students, their mummy and me. Well, it started off with 2 students wanting to treat me. A very thoughtful gesture...but so young, never work...how to treat? Anyway, it was a fun night out. I really like spending time with youths. And a special thanks to their mummy.
Finally, a long awaited father's day cum by birthday celebration. So much things have transpired since June...it seems like a year has gone by.

No comments: