Thursday, April 03, 2014

Meet Brave Maeve


Sammy just happened to pick up a book in the library  entitled “Brave Maeve” and written by Joanne Poon. because it had an interesting cover and he read it the moment he reached home. He was very tickled to read about ‘botak’ Maeve. I was intrigued at his response. That evening, those words “Maeve" and "Joanne Poon” just kept ringing in my mind and it suddenly dawned on me that it was written by my BSF friend Joanne Poon. A quick watsapp soon evolved to a catch up date and I was blessed to hear about how God worked in this family’s life in 2013 as mommy Joanne published a book to explain to Maeve about what the chemotherapy she was going through. I was blessed and touched and it reminded me of God’s grace and mercy in my own life and in Sammy’s life. 

Maybe, one day, I need to write too....

No comments: