Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Here’s What I Am Busy With

..Teaching the kiddos and taking care of the family, managing the home and juggling these with events that crop up...and this [look below]:


There was tons of experimentation and learning for a computer idiot like me - switching to wordpress, getting hosting and playing around with css etc and getting a template that just suits me and my purpose. So you can guess, I took quite a bit of time to figure things out.

This year is a year where kids and I are attempting to steam again in our learning - or at least that is my goal for 2013. Starting this site and writing in it gives me a daily mental workout. Looking at the world with a conscious lens to learn and enquire makes a lot of difference.

I find that I now walk the path of life more aware of all its nuances compared to just walking. The purposeful walking makes us a better man when we reach the end of our path. I am convinced. It has been an interesting learning experience for me and more to come. 

So feel free to pop by to Our Learning Gym [a phrase I borrowed from one of the seminal books for me “What’s the point of School”]:)

No comments: