Sunday, October 16, 2011

The In-Between-Time Nowadays

In between our usual schedule, is the planning and logistics for our trip in Nov. 

Footwear - I would rank this as one of the most important logistical equipment for a comfortable holiday. The first time, my shoes gave way in UK, I was survived only by my crocs slippers. The second time, a last minute buy gave me blisters and made me walk around the streets of paris in a far amount of discomfort. For the kids, Sarah had only a pair of slippers due to some rush and her feet were literally black when we return to the hotel room everyday in Paris. This time, thanks to Yixiang [I think she didn't know what hit her], I manage to grab some snowboots from crocs USA and had it shipped to her while she was there for her work. I think they should help us survive the cold fairly well.  Somehow, I am quite convinced that crocs should wouldn't split on us. Haha.


No comments: