Sunday, April 24, 2011

The House is Warmed:)

Over the weekend, we had our housewarming and celebrated Sarah's birthday. I was really thankful and proud of our guests - who all were enthusiastic to take the long drive and made special provisions to join us in our happy party. The weather looked threatening at times and I was half expecting it to pour. But the weather held up beautifully. The traffic (in spite of a typical Singaporean fear of a long weekend) was a breeze entering and leaving our home. 

In my opinion, it really was a beautiful day...perhaps cos I felt that the hearts of everyone who came were joyful and more than willing. And truly, the joyful hearts make for joyous occasions. I thank God for family and friends who have come alongside of us and prayed for us and blessed us as we journey in our lives and in our new homes. 

* I will be busy compiling the photos from Darrell and Chiao Chyi and upload them up soon.

No comments: