Friday, May 28, 2010

We Did Go to London and Made It Back

To many who may be wondering at my absence in blogging, or emails or even smses...yup, we made the trip to London!


  • I have never been more exhausted [cos Rubi was back in Philippines]
  • I have never felt sleepier [kids were jetlagged during the 1st 3 days and woke up at 4:30 am each day]
  • I have never been busier [washing, feeding, helping out with dishes and food etc]
  • I have never been colder [it was perhaps the coldest May in UK]
  • I have never felt dirtier [clothes were recycled again and again]
  • We never made it to Scotland or even Lake District.


But I absolutely, thoroughly enjoyed this trip to UK - there was so much, so much of life to relearn, to imbibe and reflect upon...and perhaps, even some changes to make now that I have returned.

We thank God for keeping us safe during our flights and long drives in UK. I think we will definitely go back to UK again - if time and energy and resources permit. 

We will see you soon - the land of wild bluebells!



No comments: