Sunday, August 05, 2007

Special Entry: Playmate or Punch Mate?

It was a special day for Sarah as she starts on a morning journey to find out if her cousin would be a playmate[girl] or her punchmate [boy]. The following is written from Sarah's point of view:)

Sarah: *Sucking fingers* "Mummy, where are we going so early in the morning?"

Sarah: [all decked out] "Mummy, mummy, where are we going?"
Sarah:"I know! I know! To see if my cousin is a boy or a girl! So exciting!"

Sarah: "Here's me and Auntie Chiao Chyi waiting for her turn"
Sarah: "That's Uncle David and Auntie Chiao Chyi. Uncle David looks so cool but I bet he must be excited."

Sarah: "Here's mummy and me. She must be the most wonderful lady I know:)"
Sarah: "Wow, so high tech. I think I can see my cousin's head and body? God's creation is indeed amazing!"

Sarah: "There's that nice friendly gynae explaining to Uncle David and Auntie Chiao Chyi that my little cousin is doing well and fine. Praise the Lord!"

Sarah: "I am sure you all must be wondering what the answer is to The MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: Is it a boy or a girl? Well, you know, I really don't know cos I fell asleep the minute the scan started".
Dear readers, if you would like to know the answer, kindly donate generously to Sarah's Trust Fund or alternatively, you can get the answer for free from Auntie Chiao Chyi.

No comments: