Saturday, January 27, 2007

2006 - We thank thee....

In summary, for the overall year 2006...[hang on, cos I am unloading my bucket of photos]
We thank thee for the morning light
For rest and shelter through the night
For health and food, for love and friends
For all thy goodness sends
Our God is great, our God is good
And we will thank Him as we should
By His great hand, we all are fed
He gives our daily bread

My hubby, mommy, daddy, dad and mom. I thank God for their love and concern and prayers...My mommy for literally staying at my house throughout the week to take care of me. For my in-laws for accompanying me on my fornightly gynae visits and waiting patiently for my turn, nursing me with much black chicken soup, soups and more soups.

The love of my aunties for visiting me, cooking for me, cousins in calling and playing with me while me resting in bed and all their prayers and comfort.

For David, Chiao Chyi and Darrell for their care, prayers, company and love...

For Gong Gong, cousins [especially Jem], aunties and uncles and their visits, gifts of comfort, love and care.


Our blessed holiday rest at Bintan Agro Spa and Resort. This is our seaside room.
It is so nice to see my hubby take a break from his hectic work and ministry to rest, read and return to his elements...haha [you will know what I mean in the picture below.

Daniel is just like a little boy - back in the natural habitat of fishing and resting. He calls himself a kampung fishing boy....oops, I mean, Master of the Sea.


Thank God for providing food beyond...birthdays & celebrations.


For the Youth Com, with whom much spiritual battles are fought, with Daniel's pal at work, Melvin and his fiance, Viola and lastly, with Dr Chua [Dan's bible sparring partner, jogging partner, our family's faithful praying friend....]

For Weifang, chubby boy & Mingyong, for good friend Ade and David, for going-to-be married Angelyn and Puishung.

New little friends I made in Children's Camp Dec 2006

Cheryl & Charissa, a well-posed unabashed Auntie shot [check out our plastic bags], a nice high tea at The Equinox with church friends

Special Christmas meal and timeout with ex students who have been a blessing and shown much love to me, Dan's Christmas meal and timeout with the older youth boys, Darrell, Wee Beng, Ivan and finally a Christmas Dinner with ex colleagues at Sofra [Turkish Restaurant]


Lastly, the goodness sent to me during my sofa rest. A few of my visitors, Uncle KangFun and Sis Adeline with bird's nest, Auntie Esther, Auntie Lai Moi, Yixiang with Bird's nest and dessert, Shaz, my pal and colleague with homemade foccacia bread, my aunties and Baby Shayna and lastly Auntie Chee Kit who came faithfully to feed me and minister to my mommy.

Amen!

No comments: