Sunday, November 05, 2006

A Weighing Burden - Youths & Youth Workers

So many thoughts are in my mind...since Sept. Lying on the couch and being 'confined' at home gave me much time to think and ponder about my life and the life God wants us as Christians to live. Though it's real tempting and exciting to relate all my experiences, I have to put my personal updates aside for a growing burden in my heart.

Is our Christian life full of vibrance? Or has it been dulled?
If so, what has caused our lives to be dull or mediocre?

There's so much to write that I can't even sort them out properly. Not in this entry. The more I study, think and observe, the more alarming and heartbreaking the revelation is - That a great majority of professing Christians are more than contented to live a mediocre Christian life, a life that does not call for sacrifice.

No comments: