Friday, January 20, 2006

The Raffles Experience: Cambodia

back to Cambodia. Cambodia was a truly good experience - relaxing, sobering, reflective and focussed experience. Well, the icing on the cake was being able to stay at the Raffles at Siem Reap and Phnom Phenh. I gladly accept these luxuries as God's way of pampering me. What a blessing!
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
That's Esther (friend from teacher's network) and me. We were greeted with butlers who drapped a silk krama (a very cambodia clothing) around us and of course, the typical welcome drink. They clean our room every time we leave the hotel. At the end of our day, we are greeted with a basket of fruits and some snacks. This is first class Raffles service!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Raffles all decked out for Christmas! And we are all decked out for our first Camobodia meal!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Breakfast with my room mate: Siew Gek ( a very bemedalled teacher)
Image hosting by Photobucket
I spend my mornings by this very very quiet pool...
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: