Sunday, December 18, 2005

4E3 and Naz (Class of 2004)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thanks for coming guys. Besides this being a nice, touching play, the emotions portrayed are very real particularly when we take life and God for granted. I pray that you will know the real meaning in life - A Life in our Savior, Jesus Christ!

Life is all about my Savior
Jesus Christ who died for me
Now I feel the peace within me
His love has set me free
This is life that He gives so freely,
I will embrace it for the truth has set me free
See what Christ as done for me, on that day on Calvary
Over death he had the victory!
Tis His blood, that He shed so freely
I will embrace it, from my sin He set me free!
Oh, what love He gave to me on that cross at Calvary
Over sin I have the victory!
THE VICTORY!

No comments: